What Tree Service Should You Hire?
March 11, 2023 | | Uncategorized
Whether you hire Finest Tree Service, or another tree professional, there are a few things you should ask. Below are tips on what you should look for and questions you should ask:
- You’ll want proof of insurance, both liability and workman’s compensation. The last thing you want to deal with, is an accident on your property during that tree work, and the company you’ve hired is uninsured.
- Please review the contract and make sure you’ve been provided those certificates of insurance, and exactly how the contract reads. What trees have been included, is it covering what you asked for, does the contract exclude anything.
- What are the terms of payment and what payment sources do you have available to you for payment, credit card etc.
- Make sure they have all of the equipment to properly do your tree work.
- Remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best choice, it’s just the most cost effective, but that may not serve you well.
- Do your due diligence before hiring, what is that company’s ratings with other organizations and Google reviews.